Mercer, Wisconsin is the nearest town. There is a grocery store, Dollar General, gas stations and many eateries. If you need a Walmart, the closest ones are in Ironwood, Michigan or Minocqua, Wisconsin.
Groceries & Gear
- Snow’s Family Market
- Dollar General in Mercer
- Turtle River Trading Company – a must stop for fishing licenses, bait, tackle and info!
- We sell premium gas here at the resort. Snow’s has gas and there is a BP in Mercer.
- Marshfield Clinic Mercer Center
- ER in Minocqua
- Hurley Area Animal Hospital
- Northwoods Animal Hospital
- All Creatures Veterinary Clinic – Minocqua – 715-358-4300
More Bar/Restaurants in the Area:
- Albe’s – Brand new! Purchased by our friends. Please support them! 5270 Lakeview Ave, Mercer
- Beaver Lodge
- The Cranberry
- The Pines
- Wolf’s Den
- Around the Corner Pub
- The Bar (across from Around the Corner Pub)
- Heart of the North
- Muskies Bar & Grill (right on 51, downtown Mercer)
- Pine Lake Lodge
- Liberty Way Tap House (we love their BLT pizza!)
- Lazy Ace Saloon
- The Bell
- The Pea Patch
- Please let us know who we missed nearby and we’ll add them!
Fancier Places for Nice Night Out
Take a scenic ride up to White Pine, Michigan (about an hour and a half from here) and have dinner at The Konteka. They feed black bears right out the window and you can watch them eat while you eat! Sightings are not guaranteed but it’s so awesome if you do see them. Tip: don’t go if it’s raining or during bear hunting season.